Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Which doll is YOUR inner child?

  1. #1
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Question

    I was wondering about this...

    I like to think my Molly represents my inner child, but does anyone else have dolls who represent their inner child as well??? Just curious... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    *AG Star*
    Guest *AG Star*'s Avatar

    Post

    I'm definately like Felicity, except I don't like horses too much.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, Gina is one side of my inner child. Gina is the now retired AGT19, dark brown hair with gray eyes. She wears glasses like mine. The hazel eyes weren't available when the American Girl of Today was released so Gina is the closest to what I looked like once.

    I made the other two dolls who represent facets of my inner child. Little Cherry is a doll house doll, 5 inches tall. She fits into the pocket that is close to my heart and lives in the dollhouse that represents my grandparents' home. My counselor told me at one time that I had to take responsibility for making my inner child happy and keeping her safe. Little Cherry is the doll I made to be that person.

    Morgaine is a rag doll about 15 inches tall. She scared me when I'd first finished making her. She holds the bad memories and sorrows I experienced as a child. She's the one who hides at the back of the closet to cry. It took her a long time to trust me. I'm proud to say that she doesn't hide in the closet any more but I do take her with me when I go home where it might be risky for my sad inner child to be, so I can comfort her if necessary.

    Gina is the bright, artistic, somewhat autocratic child that I might have been with more self confidence when I was little. She is also the spoiled little girl that my grandfather always bought a toy for on Saturday mornings, when we went to the corner store to buy a newspaper. She is my primary Enabler! If Gina wants it, she usually gets it...whatever It is.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Samantha: Frilly and Pretty
    Felicity: Impacient and LOVE for horses
    Maple: Love for music!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Definitely Felicity. When I was little the fact that we had the same birthday only seemed to make our likeness even more 'cool'. Oh who I am kidding it still does [img]smile.gif[/img] The funny part was that in terms of appearence I was identical to Lissie's best friend. Who also happens to have my middle name, LOL. The coincidences never end. Identical that is, BEFORE the change. I'm not gonna lie, thats part of why I opposed the change so much! Oh well. Win some and ya lose some. I was able to forgive AG when they made AG25 who is my twinkie [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 01, 2006 09:55 PM: Message edited by: *shortie* ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Skywalking's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *laughs* I had and STILL have Lissie's love for horses and was a bit of a tomboy but I was much quieter so...Hmm...

    A combination perhaps of her and Molly, I definitely had the imagination for that to be possible.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kit, for certain!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Molly! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Skywalking:
    [QBA combination perhaps of her and Molly, I definitely had the imagination for that to be possible.[/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I totally forgot about that. I'm quite a daydreamer as well. That sort of, 'always off in la la land' aspect of Molly has always been my favorite part of her books and personality, because I relate to it very well LOL [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Sammyantha's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2006
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm probably closest to Josefina. Kind of shy and quiet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •